– When the insurance adjuster asks if you’ve been in any accidents:
Yes, you could say that. My birth was pretty traumatic.
– You’re never fully dressed without a smile, and insurance.
– If at first you don’t succeed, call your insurance company.
– When you finally have an emergency fund, but realize it’s still not enough:
– Is it just me, or does insurance coverage feel like a game of roulette?
– Red cars may get more tickets, but they don’t necessarily have higher insurance rates.
– Insurance: the only thing that’s more expensive when you don’t need it than when you do.
– Insurance Office of America sounds like a superhero headquarters for the cautious.
– Zanesville, Ohio: where insurance is not just a requirement, but a way of life.
– When you realize that insurance riders are not, in fact, people who ride horses.
– Insurance producers: not to be confused with movie producers or milk producers.
– Who needs multiple insurance companies when you have the all-encompassing 1 Insurance Company?
– Insurance subrogation: not as exciting as it sounds, but still pretty useful.